If you’re anything like me, it gets to 3-4pm and I am craving for something sweet. If I’m not prepared I make ‘unhealthy’ choices so I make sure I prepare a suite of afternoon snacks on the weekend. Here is a sample of some of the snacks I prepare….
- A jar of mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, brazil nuts)
- An assortment of fruit: bananas, apples, pears and oranges. (I bought a really nice bowl that I keep on my desk)
- A slice of some sort e.g. Goji berry slice, bliss balls or Chocolate macaroons. Seehttp://voi.com.au/recipes/
- Boil 5 eggs, and keep them in the fridge to have one a day.
- Cut up a some carrots & celery into sticks and keep in a container in the fridge (for dips)
- Make Lentil dip – Simmer 1 cup of red lentils with 1 cup of water until cooked. Mix in blender with Roasted red capsicum.
- Make HUMMUS DIP
Do you have any quick snacks that you would like to share with the Voi community? Leave them in the comment section!