PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
SERVINGS: 8 X 100ml servings
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (100ml serving size)
48 calories, Protein 1.3g, Fat 1g, Sat Fat 0.1g, Carbohydrates 7.6g, Fibre 1.2g
- 100g Raw Wholemeal Oats (not quick oats)
- 750 mls filtered water
- Pinch Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla essence
- Put oats in a large bowl and cover with filtered water. Soak for 15 minutes.
- With a sieve, drain the oats (throw away the water).
- Put oats in Thermomix. This can also be done in a high-speed blender.
- Add 750mls filtered water, pinch of salt and vanilla essence.
- TM Speed 8, 1 minute. Or blend on high in blender.
- Pour oat milk through a fine mesh sieve or a nut-milk bag.
- Squeeze well to get all the liquid out.
- Keep in fridge, lasts 4-5days.