The yummiest Vitamin & Mineral supplement you’ll ever eat! Packed full of Vitamins A, B, C, E, Folate and minerals – Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron and Zinc. Only 10 minutes to make in a bowl with no cooking required. It’d take more time to go to the shop and get a bottle of multi-vitamins!
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
SERVINGS: 12 long pieces, 24 squares
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (28g serving size)
130 calories, Protein 4g, Fat 11g, Sat Fat 4g, Carbohydrates 1.6g, Fibre 1.5g
- 2 cups raw nuts – almonds, cashews or hazelnuts
- 1 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 40g (melted) organic coconut oil (or more if required)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Slowly add the melted coconut oil and mix with a large spoon.
- Line a shallow container (that has a lid) with baking paper (enough so it can be folded over on top to cover).
- Press the mix into the container, about 2cm high.
- Fold over the baking paper, and then push down hard until flat.
- Keep in the fridge. Will take an hour to set.
- Cut into slices when hard.