Organic Body Oil – Healing Blend
This blend of Certified Organic oils has superior anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, antiseptic and tissue regenerating properties that help accelerate the skin’s healing process. It soothes and calms skin reducing redness and itchiness and provides outstanding nourishing and moisturising benefits, improving the condition of dry flaky skin. Useful in the treatment of dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, scar tissue, bruises and dry/cracked skin. Do not use on large, or deep open wounds. For those preferring a crème, or for a layering effect, use in conjunction with ORGANIC HEALING CREME.
Apply to skin any time, however perfect to use after a shower while skin is still warm. Children under 6 years of age should seek advice from a health professional before use. Use only as directed.
- Sunflower oil – Very high in Vitamin E, has exceptional healing properties.
- Evening Primrose oil – Contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)and Linoleic Acid (LA) which has been shown to reduce inflammation and skin redness in eczema.
- St John’s Wort – Reduces inflammation, soothes itching and burning and helps to heal wounds. Excellent in the treatment of eczema and other skin conditions.
- Castor oil – contains 95% ricinoleic acid, an omega-9 fatty acid, an excellent anti-inflammatory. It also treats bacterial, microbial and fungal infections.
- Comfrey – Contains allantoin which soothes skin and accelerates the healing process.
- Arnica – Reduces swelling, inflammation and lessens bruising.
- Calendula – Has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties that promote healing and skin repair.
- Rosehip oil – with its superior ability to help repair and regenerate tissue after burns and surgery, it stimulates collagen and elastin production and can help improve the appearance of scars. With its deep moisturising properties it can also help reduce skin pigmentation
- Certified Organic Essential oils of chamomile, lavender, helichrysum, ravensara, rosemary, geranium, tea tree and patchouli that have anti-itch, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antifungal, antiviral and pain relieving properties.
Evening primrose oil* (oenothera biennis), st john’s wort infused oil* (helianthus annuus, hypericum perforatum), castor oil* (ricinus communis), comfrey infused oil* (helianthus annuus, symphytum officinale), arnica infused oil* (helianthus annuus, arnica montana), calendula infused oil* (olea europaea, calendula officinalis), macadamia oil* (macadamia integrifolia), milk thistle oil* (silybum marianum), rosehip oil* (rosa eglanteria), hemp seed oil* (cannabis sativa), rosehip oil* (rosa eglanteria), almond sweet oil* (prunus dulcis), chamomile, german blue oil* (matricaria chamomilla), lavender oil* (lavendula angustifolia), helichrysum oil* (helichrysum splendidum), ravensara oil* (ravensara aromatica), rosemary oil* (rosmarinus officinalis), geranium oil* (pelargonium graveolens), tea tree oil* (melaluca alternifolia), patchouli oil* (pogostermon patchouli). *Certified Organic