Organic Comfort Cycle Tea
The ultimate blend of organic synergistic herbs with medicinal properties that may help…
- Relieve cramps and abdominal discomfort especially when associated with menstruation
- Relieve spasms and acts as a uterine relaxant
- Relieve bloating
- Reduce inflammation
* Preliminary evidence suggests that ongoing use, several weeks, may be more effective than single dose use to have effect on pain relief and PMS symptoms..
Properties of Organic Herbs used…
- Cinnamon Bark – Carminative, Antispasmodic, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory
- Raspberry Leaf – Smooth muscle stimulant, Antispasmodic, Anti-inflammatory, Astringent.
- Ginger Root – Antiemetic, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic.
- Chamomile – Relaxant, Anti-inflammatory.
- Lemon balm – Nervine, Mild sedative, Analgesic.
- Fennel seed – Anti-inflammatory, Reduces water retention.
Carminative: Decreases smooth muscle contractions, helps prevent/expel excess gas
Antispasmodic: Suppresses muscle spasm.
Astringent: Tighten and pull in lax muscles e.g. to assist tighten and tone uterine and pelvic muscles
Analgesic: Pain relief.
Nervine: Calms the nerves.
Sedative – Promotes calm or induces sleep.
WARNING: Do NOT use during pregnancy. Medicinal herbs have properties that although have potential benefit, may also be harmful when used in high doses, with medications or when suffering from a health condition. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure, we are happy to advise.
Put 1 heaped tsp. in a small teapot, add fresh boiled water and allow to infuse for 5 minutes. Comes in a re-sealable recyclable paper pouch.
Certified organic Cinnamon bark, Raspberry leaf, Ginger root, Chamomile, Lemon balm, Fennel seed.