Organic Relaxation Blend Tea
A blend of synergistic organic herbs that may…
- Help to relieve physical and mental tiredness
- Assist in decreasing nervous tension and anxiety
- Induce sleep
- Assist in the treatment of pain or spasm
Properties of Organic Herbs used…
- Lemon Balm – Nervine, mild sedative and analgesic.
- Valerian – Antispasmodic, anxiolytic and analgesic.
- Lavender – Nervine, anxiolytic.
- Chamomile – Relaxant, anti-inflammatory.
- Passionflower – Anxiolytic, mild sedative.
- Skullcap – Mild sedative, nervine.
Anxiolytic – Used to reduce anxiety
Analgesic – Used to relieve pain.
Antispasmodic – Suppresses muscle spasm.
Sedative – Promotes calm or induces sleep.
Nervine – Calms the nerves.
WARNING: Not advisable to use with sleeping pills as it increases potency. Do not use with anti-depressants. Do not drink prior to driving or operating machinery. Not suitable when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Put 1 tsp. in a small teapot, add fresh boiled water and allow to infuse for 5 minutes. Comes in a re-sealable recyclable lined paper pouch.
Certified organic Lemon balm, Valerian, Lavender, Chamomile, Passionflower and Skullcap.